JINGA JINGA 2020 will be postponed until further notice.
Due to the current spread of COVID-19 we have postponed until further notice our 1st Annual JINGA JINGA kids
We were expecting over 100 people between guests, kids,parents and staff and although we believe all our kids and personal is fit and healthy and wouldn’t be affected as much with the virus, we want to protect them out vulnerable people that could be in touch with them, therefore delaying as much as possible any spread.
We will let you know about the new date once we have a clearer view of the situation.
Let us know if you have any questions and we will be happy to assist
Jinga Jinga Team